Programme: Mechanical Engineering
Doctoral Degree (4 years)
Tuition Fee (per one academic year)
CZK 110 000 (approx. EUR 4 300, USD 4 800)
CZK 132 000 (approx. EUR 5 100, USD 5 800)
CZK 1 000 (approx. EUR 38, USD 45)
Deadline for Application
Annually there are two rounds of applications with deadlines at the end of April and at the end of October – self-financing applicants can apply for enrolment and start their studies in an individual time.
Form of Study
Fields of Study
- Materials engineering
- Machines and Equipment for Transportation
- Power Engineering
- Design and Process Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology
- Environmental Engineering
- Control and Systems Engineering
- Mechanics of Solids, Deformable Bodies and Continua
- Thermomechanics and Fluid Mechanics
- Mathematical and Physical Engineering
- Enterprise Management and Economics
On the basis of the application the competent branch board will organize the entrance examination.
See here: Application. Admission fee 850,- CZK (approx. 32€).
Our study advisor is available to answer your questions
The contact person for the need to provide consultation and assistance is
Mrs. Sylva Ondrejičková, Th.D.