Erasmus+ and Exchange Students
Czech Technical University in Prague welcomes students from all over the world who wish to spend a year or a semester studying at the oldest and one of the biggest technical institutes in Europe. CTU is an internationally acknowledged higher education institution that offers a wide range of international study programmes, supports international research projects and participates actively in international networks and organizations.
Prague is a wonderful place to spend your Erasmus stay in: being a favorite tourist destination it is admired by millions of visitors every year for its historical beauty and unique atmosphere. Besides being the sixth most popular European city with international visitors, Prague also has a large international community. The city offers a great cultural life with a lot of museums, galleries, theaters, cinemas, music clubs and countless historical sights and of course, the best beer in the world!
One to two semestral stay at the Czech Technical University as a part of your degree offers lots of benefits, including the chance to:
- Choose from many interesting courses taught in English and get new inspiration for your future career.
- Enjoy Prague student life and the support of student organizations aimed at providing help to international students.
- Travel around the country and enjoy the four seasons: try skiing or snowboarding in the Czech mountains in winter, enjoy bathing, climbing and water sports during summer and visit exciting areas of natural beauty or numerous historical towns, castles, and chateaus in spring and autumn.
- Learn a new language or improve your current language skills.
- Make new friendships that may last for your life and become more flexible and ready to take on the challenges that your future studies, career, and life may bring.